IIF YOU REALLY WANTS TO BE AN IAS OFFICER, CHOSE US.
BECAUSE, WE BELIVE IN YOU
“SUCESS, IS DEPENDS ON YOUR HARDWORK AND DEDICATION WITH OUR GUIDANCE”
WE UNDERSTAND, WHAT UPSC WANTS FROM AN IAS ASPIRANTS
Every students, after graduation wants to participate in Government Examination to serve our country. Some students, participate in ONE DAY EXAMINATION (Conducted by State Public Service Commission), BANKING EXAMINATION (Conducted by IBPS, SBI and several Banking institutions) and SCC both level (CGL and 10+2) according to their ability and capacity but in CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION (Conducted by UPSC and State PCS) they check your O.L.Q. (Officers Like Quality), WE PREPARED YOU ON THIS LEVEL (not oneday examination) BUT ON THE BASIS OF O.L.Q.
WHY ATULYA IAS ?
We provide you full guidance for UPSC (CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION) in one phase i.e., Pre-Cum-Mains approach.
Essay writing classes.
Regular testseries on the basis of concept clearance mode (BASIC-PRE-MAINS).
Educative and studious environment
Regular classes and test series of leading magazines forcurrent affairs.
All leading magazines are provided by us on regular basis.
Special Session of International Relation and Diplomacy.
Extra classes of OPTIONAL SUBJECTS (POLITICAL SCIENCE AND GEOGRAPHY).
Special arrangement for weekend natchers.
Separate batches for english and हिंदी medium.
faculties for GENERAL STUDIES and CSAT
1. GENERAL STUDIES FOR HINDI MEDIUM: Mr. SATISH CHANDRA
2. GENERAL STUDIEFOR ENGLISH MEDIUM:Mr. ABHISHEK VERMA
3. Quantative aptitude & English and Reasoning: Mr. Vijay S. Negi & Vikram S. Negi.
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER:1
- CURRENT EVENTS OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE.
- HISTORY OF INDIA AND INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT.
- INDIAN AND WORLD GEOGRAPHY ( PHYSICAL, ECONOMIC AND SOCIO-HUMAN ASPECTS).
- INDIAN POLITY AND GOEVRNANCE.
- INDIAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT.
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
- GENERAL ISSUES ON ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY.
C.S.A.T. (CIVIL SERVICE APTITUDE TEST)
1) COMPREHENSION 2) INTERPERSONAL SKILL (COMMUNICATION) 3) LOGICAL REASONING AND ANALYTICAL ABILITY
4) DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING 5) GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY 6) BASIC NUMERACY (QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE)